Coding with the expert solution:
ID DIACOS® is synonymous with accurate and fast invoicing in hospitals. The coding software allows clinical services to be documented quickly and reliably. ID DIACOS® offers functions that allow fees to be determined directly within the respective fee-payment systems, e.g., G-DRG, SWISS-DRG, EBM, etc., while ensuring full compliance with statutory requirements. The coding quality is optimized through bi-directional integration with hospital information systems.
ID DIACOS® is multilingual and is available in a number of other languages in addition to German (e.g., English, French, Italian, and many more). Customers in many European countries use our reliable software. In Germany, Switzerland, and Austria alone, more than 1,200 hospitals make use of the professional choice in coding.
To improve coding quality, the software provides the user with intuitive support for recording services digitally within the work process. To simplify the documentation process, even in special constellations, ID, in collaboration with GSG Consulting GmbH, has defined medical service groups and integrated them into the software. These allow service cases to be clustered, independently of DRG or PEPP, into case constellations that have similar medical factors. In addition to this, one key added value is the use of swarm intelligence from the benchmarking.
Functions & Benefits
- Overview of diagnoses, procedures, cost weights
- Simulations of alternative invoicing solutions
- Length-of-stay management and occupancy planning based upon DRG parameters
- Accurate, semantic searches that overlook spelling errors
- Bi-directional, generic integration for optimal use in hospital information and administration systems
- Comparison of clinical documents with previously completed coding
- Selection of instances for diagnoses and treatments to be documented
- Reduction in documentation times and in the amount of personnel input and administrative effort for coding checks
- Increase in coding quality by minimizing input and transfer errors
- Uncovering fee-related services
- Semantic preparation of digitized patient files