Use data intelligently and easily integrate services
Using the ID LOGIK® terminology server, hospitals can record patient data in a structured and automated manner so that they can be used for analyses and as support for decision-making.
Digitalization does not mean using computers instead of paper, but using the advantages provided by digital data acquisition. Acting in line with this principle, ID, with its ID LOGIK® terminology server and the ID MACS® ontology, gives its customers the ability to use patient data intelligently for the targeted control and improvement of work processes in the hospital. All data recorded by the hospital are analyzed, structured, and categorized by the ID LOGIK® terminology server and, with the aid of the ID MACS® expertise, can thus be employed by the user in a variety of ways in daily clinical practice. The overall linguistic pipeline of ID LOGIK® is made available via web services, which means it can be easily transferred to practice-oriented applications.
An example: The ID software ID clinical context coding (ID CCC) uses the ID LOGIK® services. Thanks to the NLP pipeline, it is even able to read scanned free-text documents, and thanks to ID MACS®, the content can be searched according to specific questions. As a result, the coding specialists obtain a list of services that can be documented for a patient. Practical and revenue-related, ensuring that both invoicing and medical documentation are more complete and more accurate.
The ID LOGIK® terminology server supports common standards, such as FHIR® and CTS. Its use in clinical applications can be seamlessly integrated via specific services, which the hospital can optimally bring together in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture). In this way, ID offers its customers maximum flexibility and individuality for diverse applications, which in turn constitute simple, process-oriented and practical solutions for the user.
- Analysis, structuring, and classification of data
- Mapping of medical texts to terminologies
- Standard interfaces for integration into hospital information systems and other systems
- Provision of services for clinical and administrative systems
- New modules (ID DIACOS® Spezial Psych, PKMS, Geriatrie, Palliativ, ID DIACOS® PHARMA, …) – realizable quickly
- New documentation forms (patient-centric, profession-centric, …) – mappable
- Mobile technologies (tablet, smartphone, …) – easily integrated